Are you looking for that one country which can help you get to study the best IT courses which cater to the industrial requirements and also help you to secure a job which is high in demand in the market? Look nowhere else than Ireland. Through this blog, we will discover reasons why you should study in Ireland, especially for IT courses.
So, this blog will give you all the required insights about the IT industry in Ireland, the courses that you should take, the pathway to land a decent job in the same sector, and the average annual pay scale of various job roles in the IT field. Starting with the kind of courses that you must pursue if you are looking forward to studying in Ireland, degree programmes such as big data management, project management, data analytics, artificial intelligence, business analytics and a few others are some of the popular courses which are sought after by the students. And Ireland has got it all covered for the students.
Reasons why you should study IT in Ireland?
- Variety of courses: like stated earlier, Ireland has got it covered. When searching for IT courses to pursue abroad, you will find that Ireland is one of those study destinations around the world offering quality degree programmes that will surely get you the best ROIs for your tuition fees. There are at least 20 courses in computing and Information Technology, provided by the top institutions in Ireland such as Dublin Business School, the University of Limerick, National College of Ireland, Trinity College Dublin and many others.
These courses include
- Data and Business Analytics,
- Interaction Design and User Experience,
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning,
- Data Science and Statistical Learning
- Software and Web Development
- Software Engineering
- Digital Forensics and Cyber Security
- Business Information System and Business Intelligence
- The availability of IT jobs after graduation: well the best and the most effective hack to land a job in IT is to look for suitable internships during your graduation programme itself. This way, in future, employers will definitely acknowledge the relevant work experience that you would be having on your CV. Here are some of the top job roles to apply for in the IT sector after you have graduated from a renowned institution in Ireland:
- Data Engineer/scientist
- Automation Engineer
- Software Engineer
- e-Commerce Manager
- Web Developer
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- UI/UX Designer
- Cyber Security Officer
- The average pay scale of: the above-mentioned jobs is about € 50,000 – € 70,000. Being home to the HQ offices of some of the renowned IT companies such as Google, IBM, KPMG and many more, these openings are quite often and once can easily apply for them. Even when the students are looking for internships or freelance work, these jobs will help them to build their portfolio over time and eventually will help them to grab a decent job opportunity during post-study tenure.
“For more assistance regarding studying abroad in Ireland, talk to our study abroad experts at myglobaluni.”